Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I know more than you do!


Apparently Noh Moo-hyun is getting tired of hearing all the nations of the world citisize South Korea's policies towards the North. During a trip to Australia he apparently said "We dare to take pride in that South Korea knows best about North Korea,"

Normally I would say that he is right. South Korea's unique position with the North should by far give it insight into developments in the DPRK. However, any news watcher worth his weight should remember that just prior to the Nuclear test, Noh and his administration said that there was no way the North would conduct a test.

Silly them I suppose (and the Unification Minister resigned because of it), because soon after the North tested a Nuke and the region has been spinning since.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I guess any blog-watcher worth his weight would have noticed sooner that you'd taken your political notions and scampered off to a different cave. I'm apparently not worth my own weight.

Welcome to the new cyber home.

Kstylick said...

I think it is best to keep mum or lessen anything they say about the North. In that case lesser things will be out and mistake could be limited.